Friday, December 21, 2007

SquishyCash Now Pays Daily!!!

Big News!

Interested in Daily Payouts?
We now offer daily payouts! These payments can be made to the exact same methods as regular payments! They are sent the day after you make the request.
What's the catch?
Getting paid daily will cost you a 25% transaction fee.
I want to get paid daily. What do I do?
You don't have to do anything special. Go to the "Withdraw" page in your member interface and choose whichever daily payment method you'd like. Your payment will be sent the very next day!
I'm content on getting paid monthly. Does this change anything for me?
Not at all! As always, our standard payments are made monthly and are fee-free!

New Contest for Today!

1-Day Completion Contest
Win a $25 Gift Card!
December 21st only. Ends at 11:59pm EST.
The member who completes the most offers will win a $25 gift card!
You can choose any gift card that can be ordered online and sent to your email address.
The winner will be contacted at contest end for his/her gift card request.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Michael B said...

Hey nice gpt site fellow gpter, I like all your proofs of payment. Check out my site I made it today lol
http://mikesmoneyclub.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

If you are really interested in gpt sites than you should get this gpt guide that I read and it has helped me out a ton ever since. Here is the url:

http://paullyproducts.com/Your%20Guide%20to%20GPT%20Sites/guidegptsiteindex.html

wasim said...

it is really intresting ...!

Work From Home India