Friday, December 7, 2007

Contest at Anythingfree4you

Anythingfree4you is having a 12 days of Christmas contest. It has been going for a few days now, but here is what is left...

DECEMBER 8TH
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 DVD Movies
To the person who earns the most

DECEMBER 9TH
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me $10 Paypal or Giftcard
To the person who reaches $40 in earnings first (Dec 9th only)

DECEMBER 10TH
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me $15 Paypal or Giftcard
To the first person to complete 50 offers (Dec 10th only)

DECEMBER 11TH
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me $50 Paypal or Giftcard
To the person who completes the most

DECEMBER 12TH
On the twelth day of Christmas my true love gave to me $200 Paypal or Giftcard
To the person who earns the most

No comments: