Saturday, December 1, 2007

November's Earnings

I am pleased with Novembers earnings. I wasn't extremely active on my sites this month and still did pretty well. I even managed to Win a $75 giftcard on Mycashsafari!! Plus I won a $20 giftcard from Raining Riches' Christmas Party!!

Mycashsafari- $67.17
RainingRiches- $20.23
Mycashhoney- $8.45
Race4Offers- $1.33

TOTAL CASH- $97.18

Mycashsafari- $75 Walmart giftcard
Mycashsafari- $10 Walmart giftcard
RainingRiches- $5 Walmart giftcard
Mypoints- $10 Walmart giftcard
RainingRiches- $20 Walmart giftcard
Theprizespot- $10 Chucky Cheese giftcard

TOTAL GIFTCARDS- $130

GRAND TOTAL- $227.18

1 comment:

infebious said...

nice job on your earnings! I have a site for you to consider: PaidToDoStuff.com If you have any questions about it let me know!