Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am tied in a Referral Contest!

If you have not signed up to Raining Riches yet, I would really appreciate your help. I am tied for first in the referral contest and I would love to win this thing lol. This really is a great site and the administration is wonderful. She gets back to you lightening fast on support tickets. I have sent in 3 and all have been answered within an hour. This site pays twice a month, with a $20.00 minimum. there is a $2.00 signup bonus too. You cashout the 30th to be paid by the 5th and cashout again on the 15th to be paid by the 20th. There are lots of freebies including a ton of the one submits, and there are trials too. She seems to have contests pretty often too. There are 4 referral levels on this site, First level is 14%, Second is 3%, Third is 2%, and Fourth is 1%. The referral contest ends July 31st. I will be requesting my first payment tomorrow and will post payment proof for all of you too see, when I receive it.

Signup Here

No comments: