Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Great site paying twice a month, Awesome contest on Thursday!

RainingRiches- This site Pays twice a month with a $20 minimum. Cashout the 15th to be paid by the 20th and you can cashout again the 30th to be paid by the 5th. There is a $2 signup bonus! I am trying to place in the referral contest here and would greatly appreciate your help. I am currently in 2nd place with 12 referrals, First place has 13. Contest ends July 31st. There is a great contest on Thursday see details below.




FREE Cash Earnings Contest!
For each paid offer completed and credited on Thursday, July 19th (12:00 am - 11:59pm EST) you will have an extra $1 credited to your account, no limit! If you have 5 or more offers credited, you will earn an extra $1 per offer-- so that is a $2 bonus PER OFFER COMPLETED when you complete 5 or more offers! So, if you complete 5 offers you will have an extra $10 bonus added to your account! Please note that only offers worth $5+ dollars are eligible for this contest, if the offer pays $4.99 or less it will not be counted toward the contest. Bonuses will be added to everyone's accounts on Friday, July 20th.

Let the Riches Rain on you, and enjoy the contest!





I would love to have you as my referral, I am sure you all know I am participating in the referral contest and am 1 away from tieing with first place!

2 comments:

ECash Derek said...

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know about my new GPT site, http://www.ECashOffers.com. Our referral system is 3 levels deep and we have a low minimum payout of $15. All new members get $3 just for signing up! Contact me via AIM ecashoffers if you have any questions or suggestions :)

Sincerely,
Derek Picklesimer
ECashOffers.com

Iliana said...

Hi,
I found your blog from a partner's site and I have to say that I really like it. So, I would like to exchange links with you.
I would like to invite you to join a new pay to complete offers site, have a look here: http://www.greedsite.com
If you put your referral link in your blogroll, we will put a backlink to you.
The site is pretty new and their are a lot of ways to earn of. See our referral contest
If you agree please join and send me an email with the info of your blog at admin@greedsite.com
Thanks