Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tips for those email/zip submit offers

These one field signup offers are amazing when they credit for you. The majority of these that I do all credit for me. Here is what I do... Before I even log into the site I am going to work on I clear my cookies and temporary internet files. Then I log into the site, find those wonderful one field offers. I click the link, enter my zip/email, click submit. Then wait for the second page to fully load, after it has loaded I wait just a couple more seconds and close the box. Then I go back to the site I completed the offer on, enter my email/zip that I used for that offer, click submit. Then the offer goes to my pending file. I clear my cookies and temporary internet files again. Then move to the next offer. The whole process probly takes around 30 seconds to complete. I use my 1 and only zip code for every zip submit I complete. For the email submits I use a brand new email for every single one I complete. I use a gmail email address and do the dot thing. If you dont know the dot thing with gmail it is wonderful for these offers. You signup to gmail and make a long email address. Lets say you use thisismyemail@gmail.com. Now when you are doing the one field email submits all you have to do is add a dot in the email address and gmail will recognize it as the original email address, all of the emails will go to that original address. Example. thisismyemail@gmail.com can be t.hisismyemail@gmail.com or t.h.isis.my.em.ail@gmail.com or even t.h.i.s.i.s.m.y.e.m.a.i.l@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can tell more about how to do?