Thursday, August 23, 2007

HOT!! Brand new site from a trusted Network!

New from the owner of Dealbarbiepays and Dealkenrewards is DealbarbiepaysFAST!!!

Minimum payment- $5.00

Payment Methods- Check and Verified paypal

Payment information- Paypal payment requests made must be sent to a verified paypal account registered in your name. Paypal payments will be sent on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays. Check payments will be sent on the 1st & 3rd Friday of every month.

Referral Levels- First level- 15%
Second level- 3%
Third level- 2%


*Tons of offers are being added in the next few days.*


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello... I found your page while searching around for info on GPTs. I
see that you're into making money online like I am so I thought I'd
contact you.

I'm curious: do you know about Yuwie? It's a very cool concept and the earning potential is phenomenal. Feel free to take the tour and contact me if you have questions.

Here's my referral URL: http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=8650

Anonymous said...

do you want to get your own GPT site?